Card Meanings Workbook
This handy companion to the Master and Handbook builds your own intuition and understanding of the cards. Its step by step approach walks you from learning card basics to reading them in sentences. This 430-page, fillable e-book is a practice manual that covers exercises and practices to:
- Select a deck, learn about the Red Owl, Blue Owl, and modern decks.
- Learn card basics like card components, effects, general meanings, and themes.
- Delve deeper into a card’s meaning.
- Discover card combinations through an easy method based on card effects.
- Practice simple spreads including short spreads, the nine-card portrait, and daily card.