Handbook Of Layouts
This 418-page e-book covers Lenormand spreads, from the single card, to the nine-card portrait, all the way to the Grand Tableau. It covers the deck’s fundamentals, keys for asking the right questions, and tips for doing effective readings. In it, you’ll learn about:
- Deck fundamentals including card components, themes, correspondences.
- Interpretation techniques like summing up, combining, and others.
- Simple, yes/no, past-present-future, and multi-questions layouts.
- The nine-card portrait and extended cross.
- The Grand and mini Tableaus and their versions.
- Life overview spreads like the astroclock, astro-mapping, and Bagua spreads.